Covid-19 Important Information
The safety & health of our members & staff is our top priority. We have completed a list of rules & procedures that meet or exceed those laid out by the State of Ohio. Please read & become familiar with the following rules before your first visit back. We have missed everyone & look forward to seeing you again!
Perfect Fit Health Club Reopening Protocol
- Capacity will be limited to 15 people. Members are encouraged to use Mindbody software on our website to reserve a workout time (the scheduling feature will be live by the end of week). If a reservation is not made & the facility is at capacity members will have to wait until an opening is available.
- Temporary Hours:
- Monday-Wednesday 6am-1pm & 4-8pm
- Thursday 7am-1pm & 4-8pm
- Friday 8am-12pm & 3-6pm
- Saturday 8am-12pm
- Sunday Closed
- Facility Rules:
- Members must conduct self-assessment and not enter the facility if they are exhibiting symptoms or have been exposed to persons with COVID-19.
- Members are required to check-in at the front desk. Key cards will be provided.
- New health waiver will be required by all members.
- Upon Entry, members must sanitize their hands with provided hand sanitizer.
- Members will be given a personal disinfectant spray bottle & paper towels. Members MUST spray & wipe down all equipment & machines after each use. Cleaning stations will also be set up throughout the gym.
- We recommend that members wear face coverings.
- Members must arrive dressed to workout. You are not permitted to change in the facility. No gym bags allowed in the club.
- Restrooms will serve as a handwashing station and are for emergency use only. Lockers, showers & sauna are closed.
- Members should bring their own water bottle, towel, mats, bands. Cups & towels will not be provided.
- Everyone must practice social distancing. Handshaking & any other person-to-person contact (ex. spotting) is prohibited. Please adhere to all signage.
- Member access only. Members cannot bring guests. Complimentary passes are no longer accepted. New memberships & Day passes are still available for purchase.
- Congregating & socializing in the facility is not permitted. 1 hour time limit will be enforced to allow other members to come in & utilize the facility.
- Contact your trainer to schedule personal training sessions. As always, complimentary health & fitness consultations are available by appointment.
- Massage appointments can be made by contacting Sarah Gordon LMT.
- Regular billing will resume on June 1st. Any lost time will be added to the end of your membership.
- Boot Camps:
- Boot camps are being restructured into small group training capped at 10 members. Boot camps will now be 30 minutes with more classes offered throughout the day.
- Weather permitting, workouts will take place outdoors.
- Members are encouraged to reserve their spot online by going to the boot camp schedule on our website.
- Please arrive at the time posted for the class. Congregating before & after classes will not be permitted. A new Boot Camp schedule will be posted by the end of the week.
Perfect Fit Health Club will be continually monitoring the health regulations from the federal, state & local governments. You will be notified if guidelines change. All members must follow the rules or membership will be revoked. Please email us if you have any further questions.